Companies lose millions of dollars each year to product damaged during the shipping process due to poor packaging design. Performing transportation testing on packaging for consumer products can help eliminate some of the costs of replacing damaged goods. Distribution testing and shipping damage testing can help ensure that your consumer product packaging is not damaged throughout transportation of your goods.
DDL performs package and distribution testing for consumer product companies looking to prevent damage that occurs to products due to poor packaging. Whether you are shipping point-of-purchase displays for consumer products or shipments that rely on packaging to protect your product, we can help determine the end result through transportation testing.
We offer expertise in the following:
- Point-of-purchase displays/store product displays
- High value electronic equipment
- Fragile goods that require careful handling
- Food packaging
- Small appliances
- Temperature controlled packaging for food shipping
Major Tests and Standards
- Distribution transportation testing for consumer products – ASTM D4169
- ISTA 3A testing standards – parcel delivery
- ISTA 3E testing standards – (palletized loads)
- ISTA 6 Series: Member Performance Tests (Project 6 Amazon.com, 6-FedEx A, 6-FedEx B, Project6 Samsclub)
- All ISTA procedures are available
Reduce the costs of replacing product due to shipping damage. Talk to one of our packaging experts today.