Material testing is a critical step in understanding how your materials will perform or react under a wide variety of stresses. Materials testing can also supply a wealth of information about the materials you are developing or incorporating into products to ensure they perform within expected specifications. The data collected during testing and the final test results can be very useful to engineers, designers, production managers and others.
DDL’s material testing services include:
- Coefficient of Friction – ASTM D1994
- Flexural Bend Testing – ASTM D790
- Film Testing – ASTM D882
- Fatigue Testing – ASTM F2118
- Polyurethane Foam Testing – ASTM D3574
- Shear Testing – ASTM D1002, ASTM D2344, ASTM D3163, ASTM D3164, ASTM D5868
- Sutherland Rub Test – ASTM D5264
- Puncture & Impact Testing – ASTM D1709, ASTM D2463, ASTM D3420, ASTM D3763
- Peel Adhesive Testing – ASTM D903
- Tear Testing – ASTM D1922
- Tensile Testing – ASTM D638, ASTM D412, ASTM D882, ASTM D1708
Contact us for more information or to talk to an engineer.
Lab Testing Quality & Accreditations
Learn more about our commitment to quality.
DDL is an
A Dozen Words of Wisdom from a Product & Materials Test Lab
Ensuring a successful testing regimen of a medical device is a delicate matter of close communication and a common level of understanding between the OEM and the testing solution partner. To help achieve this, one lab has shared 12 tips to aid the manufacturer in understanding the best approach to take when working with a test partner.
What we do at DDL matters to the lives of people. This is what drives us to become the most responsive and intelligently resourceful testing experts.
“As always it was a pleasure to work with (DDL). I especially appreciate your steady stream of communication as well as your willingness to do whatever is necessary to expedite our tests wherever possible. I can almost guarantee that you will be doing more testing for us in the near future and probably many more times to follow.”